Public Forums Talk Boxes Private Messages Live Chat Social Games

Story time

Posted: 09:45AM Jun 9, 2019
Avatar for bluegrasss bluegrasssAusmod
Perseverance

So he milked the cow.

To all the survivors out there, perseverance does pays off, little by little. JHS
Posted: 07:39PM Jun 25, 2019

However the cow had no milk in her.

I'm on Braingle far too long, I stay on the computer from dusk to dawn. Playing games and chatting with friends, the novelity of it never ends.
Posted: 12:38AM Jun 26, 2019
Avatar for cheeseislife cheeseislifecus

He decided to buy a new cow which also had no milk in her.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." – Albert Einstein
Posted: 10:36AM Jun 27, 2019
Perseverance

All is not lost, as he went to his neighbor who is a Dairy Farmer and got plenty of Good Milk to go with Cookies that Rachel made.

To all the survivors out there, perseverance does pays off, little by little. JHS
Posted: 11:14AM Jun 27, 2019

Then Rachel spilled the milk and cheese left the cheese out and the cheese rotted.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." – Albert Einstein
Posted: 10:17AM Jun 29, 2019

Luckily we don't need cheese to make cookies.

I'm on Braingle far too long, I stay on the computer from dusk to dawn. Playing games and chatting with friends, the novelity of it never ends.
Posted: 08:32PM Jun 29, 2019
Perseverance

Anyway Rachel gave the Cheese to different people in the neighborhood without telling it fell on the floor.

Posted: 09:48PM Jun 29, 2019
Avatar for cutebunny4444 cutebunny4444tus

But some of her neighbors got diseases because unpasteurized milk and cheese cause 840 times more illnesses than pasteurized products do.

If you keep rereading my signature, you'll get really bored of it! Signatures I like: whov, deb, cheese, music, rove, wheels, snow, spid, sky, Bobbi (not the rise early part!!)
Posted: 09:25AM Jul 3, 2019
Perseverance

So Rachel made cookies and gave them to the sick people, which made them well.

Posted: 06:10PM Jul 3, 2019

Am I allowed to say the end? I think that's a perfect ending.

If you keep rereading my signature, you'll get really bored of it! Signatures I like: whov, deb, cheese, music, rove, wheels, snow, spid, sky, Bobbi (not the rise early part!!)
Posted: 08:41PM Jul 4, 2019

New story
Cheese loved cheese and went to the store to buy PASTEURIZED cheese.

Posted: 12:49AM Jul 7, 2019

Then she decided to share it with her friends

Posted: 01:35PM Jul 7, 2019
Perseverance

Who then sold their cheese to other People for a big profit.

Posted: 09:17PM Jul 7, 2019

The other people moved out of her neighborhood into a richer one.

Posted: 09:48PM Jul 7, 2019

So then cheese became lonely and asked cute bunny to move in with her.

Posted: 09:54PM Jul 7, 2019

Cutebunny moved in with her and so did minty.

Posted: 09:22AM Jul 10, 2019
Perseverance

So did Limburger.

Posted: 03:04PM Jul 10, 2019

Who's Limburger.

Then the house was full.

Posted: 06:44AM Jul 14, 2019

So cheese bought a larger house.

Posted: 10:13PM Jul 14, 2019

And asked more people to live with her.

!
Access Restricted

You'll need to create an account and sign in before you can post messages.

Braingle Chat
Online Now
9 users and 788 guests

Enter the Live Chat Room
Get Your Free Braingle Account
  • Submit your own brain teasers
  • Vote on puzzles and track your favorites
  • Chat with other smart people
Copyright © 1999-2019 | FAQ | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise | Braingle Time: 9:18 am
Sign In Create a Free Account