Public Forums Talk Boxes Private Messages Live Chat Social Games

Story time

Posted: 11:49AM Jul 15, 2019
whatever*us

Then people came running towards cheese's larger house to live with her.

I finally realized that people are prisoners of their phones... that's why it's called a "cell" phone.
Posted: 01:20PM Jul 15, 2019
Avatar for cutebunny4444 cutebunny4444tus

Then cheese stopped accepting people.

If you keep rereading my signature, you'll get really bored of it! Signatures I like: whov, whatever, deb, nocom, cheese, music, rove, wheels, snow, Bobbi (not the rise early part!!)
Posted: 10:27AM Jul 16, 2019
Avatar for bluegrasss bluegrasssAusmod
Perseverance

Which was a big mistake for cheese. Now all the protesters are camping in her yard and she cannot get out.

To all the survivors out there, perseverance does pays off, little by little. JHS
Posted: 02:25PM Jul 16, 2019

So she moved into another house with bunny and minty.

If you keep rereading my signature, you'll get really bored of it! Signatures I like: whov, whatever, deb, nocom, cheese, music, rove, wheels, snow, Bobbi (not the rise early part!!)
Posted: 11:51AM Jul 24, 2019
whatever*us

And she lived happily forever after.

(How about starting a new story now?)

I finally realized that people are prisoners of their phones... that's why it's called a "cell" phone.
Posted: 06:52PM Jul 24, 2019

One day 200 people played tennis.

Posted: 12:39PM Jul 28, 2019
Perseverance

With no Tennis Balls.

To all the survivors out there, perseverance does pays off, little by little. JHS
Posted: 12:35AM Jul 30, 2019

So everyone thought they were so good.

Posted: 06:40PM Aug 2, 2019
Avatar for Rove_Tarts Rove_Tartsb

KDestroyer9 wrote:
(you guys like to stretch "one sentence".)

Then, one of them exclaimed, "Hey, don't we need a tennis ball," as he searched around; they couldn't find one, everyone started to panic, but here is why it was about to get worse: someone picked up a bowling ball, a bowling ball of all things, and hit it, not only breaking their tennis racket, but also hitting someone right in the face, and she was angry, so angry in fact, she cracked the bowling ball open, shattering it into a thousand pieces; nevertheless they eventually found a tennis ball, but they were too tired so they ended up going () to the local mall, where there was something amazing: a, very anticipated, sale!

This appears at the bottom of my message board, talkbox, and private messages.
Posted: 08:52AM Aug 6, 2019
Perseverance

However they could not go to the anticipated, sale, due to the severe storm outside. The storm knocked all the power out. Now everyone is stuck in side a mall with no power and a heavy storm outside.

Posted: 01:36PM Aug 10, 2019

They were safe inside the mall. They saw a McDonald's inside the mall and raided their food supply.

Posted: 09:06AM Aug 14, 2019
Perseverance

Which was cold and yucky, being there was no power to keep it warm.

!
Access Restricted

You'll need to create an account and sign in before you can post messages.

Braingle Chat
Online Now
6 users and 544 guests

Enter the Live Chat Room
Get Your Free Braingle Account
  • Submit your own brain teasers
  • Vote on puzzles and track your favorites
  • Chat with other smart people
Copyright © 1999-2019 | FAQ | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise | Braingle Time: 4:38 pm
Sign In Create a Free Account