Public Forums Talk Boxes Private Messages Live Chat Social Games

vent

Posted: 08:59PM Dec 21, 2019

I just need to vent where the real world around can't see it. My 7 year old tried to kill himself and is now in behavioral health till the 30th. took my husband to the ER this morning and He just got out of emergency surgery to remove his foot, yes I said that right. they amputated his foot about the ankle. My world is crumbling around me. I feel so helpless. I just want to give up!! i'm so Lost. Overwhelmed. Alone. Everyone is asking what they can do to help but how can I tell them when I don't even know!!

Things are not always as they appear
Posted: 02:56PM Dec 23, 2019
Avatar for bluegrasss bluegrasssAusmod
Perseverance

The only thing I can give you is Prayers and Well Wishes.

To all the survivors out there, perseverance does pays off, little by little. JHS
Posted: 08:22PM Dec 24, 2019
Avatar for whoviandeb whoviandebAus

Just remember it is not your job to hold everything together. You just have to take care of yourself and your loved ones as best as you can, one day at a time. Sending prayers your way.

Curiosity is on Mars.
Posted: 04:58PM Dec 29, 2019
Avatar for froggygg froggyggAusmod
Magical Sorceress Frog

I'm so sorry to hear of what you are going through right now. I do agree with Whov that you need to take care of yourself and try to stay strong. Your son and husband will need to draw on your strength and love to get them through what is ahead.

I wish I could do more than wish you well and let you know that I will keep you and your family in my deepest thoughts and prayers.

SMILE and people will wonder what you are up to!
Posted: 02:08PM Jan 2, 2020
Avatar for snowmonster snowmonsterAusmod

bbgirl, I almost lost my oldest son this past April/May. I understand how bewildered you are feeling. I felt helpless and at the same time, couldn't cope with the thought of losing him. Almost lost my mind. No one around me could help me stay strong. My strength could only come from my faith in Jesus Christ. I prayed for my son daily, many, many times a day - but I also prayed for strength, and for those around me who were also hurting over our sons condition. It was a very long year for us, and you will have a very long year as well - but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. . . . Stay strong, pray hard and be confident in the prayers you send, because they ARE heard. Praying for you.

Take all sorrow out of life and you take away all richness, and depth, and tenderness. The capacity of sorrow belongs to our grandeur. It is the furnace that melts hearts together in love.
Posted: 09:53AM Jan 9, 2020

I agree with snowmonster - will be praying for you!

Before was was was, was was is.
!
Access Restricted

You'll need to create an account and sign in before you can post messages.

Braingle Chat
Online Now
20 users and 859 guests

Enter the Live Chat Room
Follow Braingle!

Get Your Free Braingle Account
  • Submit your own brain teasers
  • Vote on puzzles and track your favorites
  • Chat with other smart people
Copyright © 1999-2020 | FAQ | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise | Braingle Time: 3:26 pm www.braingle.com
Sign In Create a Free Account