Public Forums Talk Boxes Private Messages Live Chat Social Games

Kakuro Bug

Posted: 05:03PM Apr 13, 2020
Avatar for AlienChipBrain AlienChipBraingus
Hammer Time!

Sometimes when I play kakuro, the color (that shows where the cursor is) will get "stuck" on a number (in the picture, it's stuck on 9), so it highlights both a number and the square where my cursor is. When this happens, I can still click a square and enter a number. I cannot, however, add any little numbers until I move my mouse to the "stuck" square, which then "frees" the color and lets me again add little numbers.

I have tried doing this on purpose, but I can't quite figure out how to do it. I am guessing it happens when I move my mouse too fast, but that doesn't always seem to be the case.

(The "stuck" number is 9, and I am trying - but unable to - type little numbers on the other highlighted square.)

(Edit a month plus later because I figured out how to get a picture to show up )

---This message was edited on 07:23PM Jun 1, 2020---

My wiki trail is now public! :D
Posted: 10:07AM Apr 14, 2020
Avatar for AlienChipBrain AlienChipBraingus
Hammer Time!

Quick note, once in a while the color will get "stuck" but I can still add small numbers (this happens pretty rarely though).

My wiki trail is now public! :D
Posted: 10:47AM May 11, 2020

Thanks for the bug report.

Have you visited Braingle lately?
!
Access Restricted

You'll need to create an account and sign in before you can post messages.

Braingle Chat
Online Now
10 users and 813 guests

Enter the Live Chat Room
Follow Braingle!

Get Your Free Braingle Account
  • Submit your own brain teasers
  • Vote on puzzles and track your favorites
  • Chat with other smart people
Copyright © 1999-2021 | FAQ | Links | Green | Subscribe | Contact | Privacy | Conditions | Advertise | Braingle Time: 9:02 am www.braingle.com
Sign In Create a Free Account